We are humbled by the generous giving of God's people for our ministry to retired servants of the Lord. Without you, Missionary Acres could not continue to provide for these heroes of the faith. We say "thank you" and realize that you are a real part of our ministry fruit to the praise of our Lord Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:17-19).
How can I give?
Individuals or churches interested in supporting Missionary Acres with a one-time gift or monthly giving can contact Baptist Mid-Missions by mail at the address below. Please make checks payable to Baptist Mid-Missions Foundation.
Baptist Mid-Missions Foundation
PO Box 308011
Cleveland, OH 44130-8011
To see other available methods of giving, please see https://www.bmm.org/give/ways-to-give/.
If you desire to give on-line via a credit card, debit card, or e-check, please follow the detailed instructions follow.
- Click the ON-LINE GIVING icon above.
- From the first pull-down list, select “4. Field Projects” and then TAB.
- A pull-down list will appear below “4. Field Projects”. Type the first 3 letters of Missionary Acres.
- Select Missionary Acres Maintenance, then TAB to the next field.
- Enter the amount of the donation you wish to make.
- Click the “Add” icon.
- Complete other fields from Name & Address on the end. Note that you may choose to make either a one-time or recurring gift.
- Click SUBMIT icon at the bottom to complete your gift.